Meggy,
You are a month old now. So much has transpired since your birth. You were born on December 20th of the year 2007. You put up a little bit of a fight but seemed quick to give in and make your debut. We named you Megan about 4 months prior to your birth and your PaPa came up with the middle name Whitney (after the area I am from). Arriving at 7 pounds 2 ounces, a little over 20 inches long, and just as beautiful as I was sure you would be.
When your big sister came to meet you at the hospital, it seemed as if she had known you forever already. Her love and concern for you is so great sometimes I can feel it myself. She likes to help change you and swing you (sometimes a little to high). She is always begging to have you lay on her chest so she can pat your back and giggle in your ear.
At your one week doctor's appointment, you had gained 7 ounces. You have continued to eat like a champ and judging by the burps and the blowouts, that must be some great stuff!
Your daddy seems to always be sniffing you and has become ultra protective concerning your health during this winter season.
You sleep A LOT and your favorite place to snooze would hands down be your car seat. You have started to smile at the sound of my voice (I love that) and swaddling you tightly keeps you content. You do not cry-- more like squawk and not very loud and only once or twice at a time.... you seem to be pretty chill as long as your feed, burped, and changed.
Your arrival has completed our little family for the time being and we couldn't be more gteful to our Father in Heaven for sending us such a sweet spirit to teach, nurture, and love. I look at you with a heart full of hope. Hopes for your health, your future, your spirit, your heart, and I can only hope that by trying my best, I will do you right as a mother.
Love,
Your Mom
January 2016
8 years ago
4 comments:
BEAUTIFULLY PUT~AMAZING WHAT A LITTLE ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL RIGHT. LOVE YA, TONYA
Hey Jen,
I love your blog, you will be getting an update on our website/blog... We hope all is going well for you guys. Miss you a ton! Love, Hollie
I can't keep reading this...::::tears:::: (makes me so Meggy hungry) We can't wait to see her!!
We love you Lil and will bring you some TN hickory! xoxo, The Stowell Gals
I can't keep reading this...::::tears:::: (makes me so Meggy hungry) We can't wait to see her!!
We love you Lil and will bring you some TN hickory! xoxo, The Stowell Gals
Post a Comment