Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sitting Up

Really really sitting up all by herself. Yay Megan!

Megan loves to play in Lil's room. Well, really I guess she loves watching Lilly play. They just sit in there for ever! I love it too.

4 comments:

IRISH BERNT'S said...

CONGRATS ON THE SITTING THING. HALLE DOES IT IN A TRIPOD BUT NOT FOR LONG AND THEN JUST BIFS IT. I GUESS IT WILL COME ON HER OWN TIME LINE. BUT GO MEGGY!

Hollie said...

How old is Megan? I can't believe she is sitting up already. Time goes by so fast!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

She is so stinkin' cute.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

It was so GREAT to see you today. Sorry to whine to you, but thanks for listening! When I look at these pictures, and I held Megan today, it makes me think that I really can do the baby thing again! Thanks for that girls! I'm sure we'll see you down at the park again soon! kelli