Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Butterflies

Getting our hair done before putting costumes on.
Sadly, this is the only pic I got of her face- and she is in mid-blink...




Lilly was lucky to wear her costume to three different parties plus Halloween night. This is Lil and her teacher, Miss Sheri (Cinderella).



Trick-or-Treaters. Megan slept through the trick or treating but Lilly LOVED it. It was so fun this year to watch her get into it.

12 comments:

IRISH BERNT'S said...

SO CUTE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE THE PIX OF THE COSTUMES. THEY ARE ADORABLE-YOU ARE SO GOOD! HOPE YOU HAD A FUN HALLOWEEN!

Hollie said...

I saw Leslie Briscoe over the weekend and she told me how cute your costumes are. She was right, they are adorable. You are so creative and fun!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

I love those little bugs.

thecobbfamily said...

So stinkin cute ... what a beauty those girls are! And I can't believe those wints ... you're INSANE and SO crafty! Thanks for chatting tonight! It was so great to catch up. I miss you so much!

Emilyyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilyyy said...

adorable!! hope u girls got alot of candy!..miss ya=]

The Falco Family said...

How sweet are your girls. You are such the crafty mommy!! It was so fun to spend the holiday with Tyler, he was REALLY into it =)

Anonymous said...

Megg's costume couldn't have been more perfect. I love the wing to body ratio.. poor chubby-huggy-wuggy. Lillys wings turned out great too! We'll be borrowing your wing recipe next year- Lady Bug!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

So you're one of 'those' moms, hu? Where you hand make the most awesome and cute Halloween costumes ever??? And how do plan on topping these beauties next year?

It was a weird year at our house, the kind where I told the kids to go pull out the old costumes and get creative! Of course, we bought Myah a costume, but NOTHING was homemade. But you've inspired me for next year. Maybe if I get started now...

Lindsay Brummer said...

CUTE...!!!!
I need to know how to make those adorable tutu dresses and skirts! i am going to call you!

Jen Merrill said...

i hope no one is convinced that i made megan's costume..oh no! that was a clearance gymboree purchase. i only made lilly's tutu and wings.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)