
Everyone took turns hitting the pinata. When it burst, it was like and end of year sale at Macy's...

Lily, Lilly, and
Halee - Opening presents. (Later Lil told Leslie this was her favorite part of the party.... go figure...

Fancy Nancy books, James Avery jewelry, American Girl
paraphernalia, a new book shelf, a porcelain teaset, and we can't forget the male barbie that looks JUST LIKE her dad, and more. Lilly made off like a bandit.

I wish I had taken a picture of the favor baskets we gave everyone. They were heart shaped baskets, adorned with grograin bows, fake jewelry, glitter body mist, a fancy pen, stickers, a pinkalicious or purplicious book, and a picture frame with a pic of them with the birthday girl in it.-- I so overdid it.

"Thanks Daddy."
1 comment:
SO Cute! She is getting so big. Abby is also planning a Fancy Nancy party! Looks Like fun. Happy Birthday Lilly!
Post a Comment