The girls at the Cottonwood Cove Egg Hunt. They were lucky enough to egg hunt all weekend. Meg seemed to figured it out when she realized what was IN the eggs. Lilly now thinks furry bunny ears are the coolest accessory EVER, Megan has been carrying her basket in the crook of her arm for days now and Nate has gained 4 pounds this week- ha! What a wonderful week!
January 2016
8 years ago
4 comments:
I love the last three pictures of Lilly. Those Easter dresses are adorable. Is Nate suppose to be gaining weight?
Your girls are SO STINKIN' CUTE! Lilly looks like quite the poser. I have learned from experience that kids whose parents take a TON of pictures, learn how to "pose" at a very young age! My poor kids, they learn to pose WAY too young! :)
I like the one of Meg from the back! I'm having Nana kisses withdraw!!!
Im lovin the pictures!!! The girls are too cute! It was great talking to you today...ill have to call more often :o) kisses
Post a Comment