Nate and I decided to send Lilly to Grace Lutheran this year. Their program is the best in the city I dare say. She is going 3 days a week for 3 hours each day. The preschoolers enjoy P.E. with the P.E. instructor, recess, checking out books at the library, doing homework, healthy snacks, lots of field trips, Bible story lessons, and they are lucky to take part in a reading program that includes computer programs and VHS tapes they bring home every week. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Flicker and Lilly is one of only three girls in her class.
January 2016
8 years ago
2 comments:
I'm so glad she missed you. Isn't it sad how the mom is the one needing a little TLC when the kid goes to school?
Lilly is getting so big! She looks so grown up =). That's so sweet that she said she missed you and thought about you! I can't wait until Ella starts using sentences and says cute and funny things =)
Post a Comment