Saturday, October 31, 2009

Me and the Girls in Nashville


I ventured to Nashville, Tennessee earlier in October to visit my sister and make memories with our little cousins and make memories we did! We had so much fun and did so many things I wanted to list them as to not forget because I don't have pictures of everything.

* Visit the famous Loveless Cafe for the Biscuits and Bluegrass Festival.
(facepainting, pony rides, amazing biscuits, petting zoo, and bracelet making)

* Picnic at the Natchez Trail.

* A trip to Build-A-Bear. (thanks Nana!)

* Inspirational church meetings on Sunday.

* Agricultural Center.

* Opryland Outlet Mall

* The Nashville Library for an amazing storytime.

* The Chattanooga Aquarium

* Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Matinee.

* Crafts, forts, tea parties, hide-n-seek, slumber parties, movie watching, and playing outside at the house.

*I also got my hair cut and colored by Conny Anderson (a hair goddess)- it was nice to be pampered a little while I was gone.

* Gentry Farms Pumpkin Patch Extravaganza.

* Halloween at the Nashville Zoo.
(trick-or-treating, haunted hay rides, spooky carousel, characters for pictures, carnival games, etc)

Lilly rocked it at the bean bag catapult game!


On the spooky carousel.
The Zoo had trick-or-treating down the paths, haunted hay rides, carnival games, characters for picture posing, and spooky carousel rides. It was one of the best nights!
Picture with Spiderman, Ironman, and the X-Men
All ready to go to the Nashville Zoo Boo

The most amazing pumpkin patch EVER!- is in Franklin, Tennessee at Gentry Farms.
Tire swings, corn maze, hay maze, farm animals, hay rides, hot chocolate, pumpkin picking, grain troughs, mini cabin, mini teepee, and a mini grocery store in one of the barns made it a day to remember!

Waiting in line for hay rides by the pond.

The tire swings were a big hit with all our girls.

Playing in the grain troughs.


So stinkin' adorable!!



After the pumpkin patch we went to McDonalds for some lunch and the kids got to hang out with none other than, Ronald McDonald himself! -sweet!-
The Chattanooga Aquarium was awesome. Kid friendly in every way and the layout is really creative.
In front of the tropical water tank.
Tennesse River outlook point
The Nemo Tank
Virtual Rollercoaster at the Opry Outlet Mall

One of our daily tea parties


Meg watching a movie
Beading bracelets at Loveless Cafe
Megan L-O-V-E-D the pony rides! This is her right before she had to dismount.
Loveless Cafe had an amazing face painter there and we waited in line for about an hour. It was worth it I think.
Fall Colors on the Natchez Trail

Lilly on the pony


Petting Zoo-- Meg running away from the goat because it wouldn't stop nibbling at her.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like you girls had a great trip. The pictures are wonderful!

teamstowell said...

I love re-living the trip through you!...and your camera. It honestly looks even better than I remember it! xoxo KK