Friday, January 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009


Lilly's preschool had a Thanksgiving feast and they all brought foods to share. Isn't she a cute little injun?

 
They always have their little parties at the end of the day and invite their siblings to participate.

 
Meg wasn't into it.

 
We celebrated Thanksgiving day in Preston with the Hulls! Lilly learned how to make the famous cornbread stuffing.

 
Everyone cooking!

 
Nana helped the girls decorate their own little table and let them drink their punch out of her itty bitty glass stemware. (very special) They had fun clinking and saying "cheers!"

 
It was fun hanging out with Cordy and my parents. They live an hour away and we just don't see them enough!

 
The same facial expression on all of them. One word: Pie.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we left the kids with my parents and went to the BYU UTAH game at BYU stadium.
 
Nate's friend Bret scored us the tickets and even took the boys down on the field before the game. They helped make the tunnel too. Nate was glowing when they came back to our seats.

After the cougars won... everyone rushed onto the field. It really was one of the crazier things I've ever witnessed.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Megan is the cutest little two year old ever. I can't believe it's been two years. Okay so both of your girls are adorable!
For baby names... Travis and I have agreed on one name, Taylor. I have tried really hard to come up with other names, but Travis really likes Taylor. We haven't really decided yet. It's hard!
I want to apologize in advance... Travis is probably going to text everyone when she arrives. I don't love the idea of texting. I think a phone call is much more personable. I don't have any signs that this baby is coming anytime soon. I will be 39 weeks on Monday. Gavin was early, but who knows.
I hope you are doing well. I am really glad that the guys got to go away for a couple of days and spend some time together. Take care!