Monday, October 8, 2007

"Quote of the Day"

What a busy morning Miss Lilly had. Before I even came out of my room, she had emptied the toy closet and played with everything. She was ready to move onto play doh (at 9:00 in the morning). She kept herself busy for a good 45 minutes at the kitchen counter with my cookie cutters and a baking sheet- arranging her cookies just so on the pan. As I was walking in toward the kitchen to check up on her, I saw her-- standing in her chair, hands on her hips, proudly looking at her play doh creations, and then, extending her arms out toward her loyal subjects (Baby Bear, Giraffe, Kendall, and Happy Bear who were sitting on the counter keeping her company) in an excited, giggly kind of way, she said,
"It's all so magical!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just doesn't get much better than that. A sink full of water and colored bubbles comes close.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Jen, where are you and your faithful blogging self???? I look forward to checking out your belly every now and again, so GET BLOGGING! Oh, and let's do lunch! Love yu! Kelli