Lil and I went to the doctor yesterday. We heard the baby's heart, got weighed, and measured. The most interesting part was that I am measuring about a week bigger than I should be to have a Dec. 24 due date.-(I measured 28 weeks and 4 days when I should have been 27 weeks and 5 days) This was interesting because when I had that ultrasound, the tech said the baby was measuring big also. mmmm... if I continue measuring large (and I'll find out again in 2 weeks) this baby really could be here around the 17th.
January 2016
8 years ago
3 comments:
The sooner the better...well not too soon!!
Cant wait to see her!!
I am sure you have heard the news by now. It will be fun for Dave and Nate to have kids around the same time!
lily
what can i say about that sweet little darling. she is so innocent, i just love her to pieces. tonya
Post a Comment