Saturday, September 8, 2007

Firearm Appreciation



Today we have al been busy rearranging things for when Paisley comes tomorrow. Lil and I will be babysitting her every week for a couple days. Nate helped set up the crib, I resurrected the high chair, saucer, and baby toys from being stored away, and Lilly helped Nate downstairs getting the basement finish work done. I also dove into my boxes of baby stuff today. I organized and reorganized until the closet was just so (a little nesting fever goin' on there maybe). As I was busy working, I came out into the living room to find the scene depicted in these photos. Nate helping Lilly to see through the scope of the "pretty gun". I couldn't decide if it looked "pretty scary" or "pretty cute" to see this going on... Maybe I've got a Calamity Jane on my hands and don't know it yet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WOULDN'T KNOW IF I WAS TO APPRECIATE THAT OR NOT YET EITHER. WHAT A DOLL. LOVE TONYA