Saturday, September 22, 2007

67.5% Done! Wahoo!


13 weeks left to the day as of yesterday.
(I'm hoping to have the baby on Dec.21, the Friday before Christmas)
It's sad, I don't feel as chubby as I look in the picture, but maybe that's a good thing- keeping morale high an all.... or maybe it's a kick in the face to lay off the sweets?...
All in all things are well, setting aside the feelings of constant hunger (do think they would consider a pregnant woman for the lapband?), the increase in boobage (which doesn't look so big in the picture but believe you me, they are huge!), having my butt grow faster than my stomach (you would think there was a second child in there fer real), not being able to breathe when I lay down (I mean, come on, who needs to lay down and breathe at the same time right?), and I suppose I should list the increase in emotion... (that one's for Nate- thanks for talking me down off the water tower those couple huh.... dozen times.)- and that was meant in a non-suicidal kind of way by the way... :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats more than half way! I cant wait!

Anonymous said...

yeah! i do feel your pain with the laying down and breathing thing, it is a struggle. but like rach said, more than half way..love you girl, we'll stick this out together.
love, tonya and halle kay

The Falco Family said...

I am so excited for you...you still look great!!
Well...cant you just sleep standing up...that would solve all your problems =)

I love love love the name Megan...it seems like Lilly wouldnt let you change it even if you wanted to!
May the next 13 weeks fly by
miss ya and love ya!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Lily is excited about
her little sister Megan______Merrill.

teamstowell said...

You are a terrific sport. If I looked like that when I was having babies....I'd always be pregnant.
Wow, way to glow!

Anonymous said...

Such a hottie! Hope you're feeling great! You got me blogging, so check out ours at ourforeverswanerfamily.blogspot.com

Hang in there! Kelli