Monday, November 26, 2007

Pregnancy Update

I went to my 36 week doctors visit this morning.
I am 1 cm dialated. wahoo!
In two weeks from today, we will schedule my induction with the hospital for the following week. Until then, I guess there won't be anymore news unless I go into labor by myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEN I AM SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSION LAST NIGHT AND THAT YOU DIDN'T GET MY MESSAGE. I WAS SO TIRED THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLE HAD HER NIGHTS AND DAYS CONFUSED SO I WAS UP FROM 2PM UNTIL MORNING...HARD DAY. HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME..AND CONGRATS THAT YOU ARE DILATED...I NEVER GOT PAST A 2 UNTIL AFTER MY WATER BROKE AND I WAS ON PIT, YOURS WILL HOPEFULLY GO ALOT FASTER....SORRY AGAIN. FORGIVE ME PLEASE?
TONYA

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Cool. If I can help with anything, let me know! I'd be glad to watch Lilly, or anything else. Good luck, I'll be thinking of you. Kelli

Anonymous said...

wow i can't believe little megan is coming soon. We missed you guys on thanksgiving.

The Falco Family said...

Happy Dilating!! Thats great news! Maybe she will come on her own.

Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving. I had Thanksgiving at my new house too with a very similar menu. Miss you guys!