We left the hospital 23 hours after Megan was born. Her first snooze on mom's bed. Super cute ballerina velour jogging suit! awww Our first visitors upon arriving home. G and G Merrill.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SHE IS A BEAUTY, LOOKS JUST LIKE LILY TO ME. I HOPE MOM AND DAUGHTER ARE WELL, I TAKE IT IF YOU LEFT THAT SOON, YOU ARE. I LEFT YOU A MSSGE, WE CAME TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AT 145, COREYS MOM TOLD US YOU LEFT. AFTER THE HOLIDAYS WE WANT TO COME KISS MEGAN. HAVE A MERRY XMAS AND WE WILL CALL YOU. ENJOY MEGAN AND HEAL FAST. WE LOVE YOU! JARED, TONYA, AND HALLE KAY
YAHOO BABY MEGAN! Welcome to the big ole world! We've been waiting for you! I second Tonya's comment on Megan being a mini Lilly ... CHECK OUT THOSE LIPS! What a pucker! She's the definition of gorgeous ... just like her mommy! We miss you terribly ... and can't wait for august! Hugs and Kisses from Texas! (Jason, Crys, and TY-TY). I adore your infant seat cover ... I NEED THAT LADIES NAME FOR our next go-round! Love you!
Your modern-day 1950's family. There's, Nate, man of the house, priesthood holder, bread-winner, and accomplished entreprenuer/ fisherman/hunter. Jen, the young, housewife/mother of two who loves her job, keeping a clean house, and being able to do what she wants when she wants in between keeping shirts starched and lawns mowed. Lilly is our divine free spirited little girl of 5 1/2 years. She attracts people, compliments, and smiles with her good looks and vibrant personality everywhere we go. She is smart, kind, loving, thoughtful, and talented. She likes golfing with her dad, playing with her sister,dancing, painting, and is excited for kindergarten this year! Megan is 2 1/2 years old. Meg has a spunky personality and tells you like it is. She loves animals, her blankie, her mimi, and dog Lulu and will tell you her best friend is Lilly. We love each other and take on each new day together. Our family has been blessed since the moment it was started and we couldn't be more grateful to our Father in Heaven.
5 comments:
SHE IS A BEAUTY, LOOKS JUST LIKE LILY TO ME. I HOPE MOM AND DAUGHTER ARE WELL, I TAKE IT IF YOU LEFT THAT SOON, YOU ARE. I LEFT YOU A MSSGE, WE CAME TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AT 145, COREYS MOM TOLD US YOU LEFT. AFTER THE HOLIDAYS WE WANT TO COME KISS MEGAN. HAVE A MERRY XMAS AND WE WILL CALL YOU. ENJOY MEGAN AND HEAL FAST. WE LOVE YOU! JARED, TONYA, AND HALLE KAY
YAHOO BABY MEGAN! Welcome to the big ole world! We've been waiting for you! I second Tonya's comment on Megan being a mini Lilly ... CHECK OUT THOSE LIPS! What a pucker! She's the definition of gorgeous ... just like her mommy! We miss you terribly ... and can't wait for august! Hugs and Kisses from Texas! (Jason, Crys, and TY-TY). I adore your infant seat cover ... I NEED THAT LADIES NAME FOR our next go-round! Love you!
I know of only one other person on the face of the earth that would post a blog 30 hours after delivery! You are amazing. We love you ALL! Dad and Mom
We are so excited to have a new baby in the family. Megan Whitney is so pretty and Marley cannot wait to hold her.
Congratulations you guys! We can't wait to see her again. We love you guys!
Post a Comment