Friday, January 11, 2008

Meggy

I would have never thought we would start calling her 'Meggy'-- courtesy of Lilly, the nickname has stuck.

To date, this instance is the longest Lilly has held Megan without Megan starting to cry or Lilly wanting to pass her off... we are so blessed to have these little gals in our family.

4 comments:

The Falco Family said...

Meggy...well, I think it is sweet!
love ya

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG SHE SEEMS TO BE GETTING. SHE IS SO CUTE. JUST LIKE YOUR LITTLE LILLY, I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. THE PRINCESS GETUP IS PRICELESS. LOVE TONYA

teamstowell said...

We love Meggy too! Those pictures make it look like she's showing off her little personality...which I'm guessing isn't too little at all! Hugs and Kisses Meggy-baby!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

You must be feeling better??? I'm so glad. Do me a favor, and read my latest blog entry when you get a second. Kelli