Hello family and friends......... and those I don't know but look at my blog anyways.... :)
I have decided to make my blog private for many reasons- the most important being that I do not like the idea of ANYONE having a peek into my life and my kids' lives. I guess I could start editing my content- not make it so personal, and limit the types of pictures I post.....but, honestly, I don't want to. This was a way to stay connected to family and friends near and far... I want to feel comfortable posting anything about what is going on in our lives.
The blog will turn private in a week .... If you would like access to the blog please email me at.....
nate.lover@hotmail.com
I will take your email address and add it to the list of people allowed into the blog.
We love you and look forward to posting again.!!
January 2016
8 years ago
5 comments:
Hey Jen,
I tried to email you and it won't let me email to you for some reason. But we would love to be added to your blog so we can see your adorable family!
Thanks!
i have received a few emails already... i dont know why it isnt working now... maybe try emailing through your own account?
apparently, the email address needs to be your blogspot google account so make sure you are giving me the right email!
i would love to read it jen...www.tsmendenhall13@hotmail.com. i got my email to you back as well. love you girl. tonya and halle
i have debated to say anything, but decided i wanted to thank you and to let you know that even though i am ANYONE, you influenced my life. It was only a few of weeks ago that i somehow found your blog which gave me a new perspective on life. Your beautiful family caught my attention, but it was the picture of you all in front of what you titled the Rexburg temple post that intrigued me. I googled LDS and found what LDS was at it's official site. I had heard of Mormons before but honestly not anything good, but thougth surly you did not reflect those things i had heard of them so i read some of what it is all about. In searching it I found this http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/apostle-urges-students-to-use-new-media
I know that I am ANYONE and i'm sorry if you feel violated, but wanted to thank you for not having it private at least until i could see it. The things i read on the lds site give me hope as well as your blog that gave me a glimpse into the lives of those who beleive it. part of me is sad that I won't be able to see this "ideal" family any longer but completley understand. so you know (maybe reduce the creep factor), i was blog hopping looking for someone I thought i knew along time ago, not looking but 2 seconds on any given blog...until yours, and i'm still not sure what stopped me or really how i got to it, but I think it may have been a sign...if you believe in that stuff. Again, i just wanted you to know that you influenced "anyone"s life, that at the time seemed very pointless. I have never before wanted to be a wife and mother as i have only seen a lot of failure. thank you again, it's nice knowing there is better out there.
From,
ANYONE
Post a Comment