Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Meggy Mine

I laid Meg down on a blanket to stretch and when I came back, she had been gobbled up by blankets- courtesy of Lilly and her newfound motherly instincts ("Meggy's cold mom!")- It looks like Megan might be saying "Holla!"
Meg has yet to fuss, whimper, or cry when it comes to taking a bath. I think she would stay in there until the water was ice cold. She is so much fun to play with and it is yet another reason for Lilly to 's-mother' her.
Last week Megan had her 2-month doctor's appointment. Here are her stats..
11 pounds 11 ounces,
23 inches long,
and almost 15 1/2 inches around her head...
the appointment was complete with 5 shots adminustered in her two little darling thighs :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture really does look like a 'holla' pic.
The second one, she looks a little bloated... but still so sweet.

Anonymous said...

did i mention my 2 month old is wearing 3-6 month clothing?-- yeah, i dont think bloated is the word for it....

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

She is sooo cute. i love her.
aunt Les