Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend at Nana and PaPa's

Lilly getting her hair highlighted- Rachel cut it into a bob too- I'll post an 'after' picture later.
(inner monologue)- "no pictures please... no i have no comment at this time!"
Quality time with Papa is not easy to come by....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Meggy is so sweet!!! I love her, it was such a fun weekend with her. Can't wait for you to post lil's after picture.... it's the best!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL KIDS-LOOKS LIKE FUN. MISS YOU JEN. LOVE, TONYA

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Just don't ever cut off those cute curls. What sweet girls you have. And ya, I could probably use a little something 'light' for lunch too. When's good? Just not Mondays, I can't seem to peel myself off of the couch on Mondays. But any other day would be great! Let me know. Kelli