Saturday, February 2, 2008

Party Animal

After a 2 hour nap, the birthday girl was ready to party.
Gift opening brought us a barbie car, new barbie clothes, princess accessories, a lite brite, and a super cool wagon from Grandma and Grandpa.
Calico Critters table and lots of accessories from Nana and PaPa
CD player and music from mom and dad.
.. and eating her cake too.

4 comments:

The Falco Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY!!!!!
Such I a big girl. I hope you had fun at you party! Wish I could have been there! love ya

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! We love you lots!

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

The girls really do want to come play. They loved that calico stuff.
Lilly you are such a pretty birthday girl.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY! SORRY I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY! HOPE THE PARTY WENT WELL AND YOU GOT ALL YOU WANTED. LOVE, TONYA