Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ta-Da!

...and it's official, i am a big show off. i love being the mother of two and having a baby is even sweeter than i remember. the season is a shame but all the same, when i do go out, i can't help but want to show off our new edition to everyone. i didn't send birth announcements for Lilly and now i regret it so much- this one is for all those that didn't get one in the mail.

4 comments:

teamstowell said...

She is my favorite post card ever! I love that 20's style hat!! That girl already has style! xoxo, TN fans!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SIMPLY ADORABLE. JEN, THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS THE CUTEST TOO! I AM THE SAME WAY WITH MY BABE IN PUBLIC, I THINK IT IS HARD NOT TO BE. I EMAILED THIS LADY TO TAKE OUR FAM PIX I HOPE THEY TURN OUT CUTE, WE'LL JUST SEE. THEY WON'T BE UNTIL APRIL. SHE IS ADORABLE-WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOON. I MISS YOU GIRL. LOVE TONS, TONYA AND HALLE

Nicky said...

So so so so so so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Jen- I got the pictures in the mail- your girls are soo pretty even chevy said it too! anyways i have a blog now too- its not as cute as everyone elses cuz i just have dogs for kids! but check it out if you want- its chevynerin.blogspot.com
talk to ya later!!