
We took Lilly sledding at Bart's Field by ISU a while ago.. Nate was disappointed I had not posted the pics yet so here they are...

We have come to realize that with all the attention a baby gets, it is critical we spend time with Lilly doing things that are fun for her with BOTH her parents there to enjoy it.

They seemed to go on forever.... the walk back up the hill took 10 times longer than the ride down but Lilly didn't ask for Nate to carry her once.

All tuckered out.

3 comments:
looks like you had tons of fun. where was the babe? tonya
she and i sat in the car and took pictures
I GOT YA! I WAS GOING TO SAY YOU ARE BRAVE TO TAKE HER OUT! I TOOK HALLE OUT THIS WEEKEND AT THE CABIN FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES AND THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR THE WHOLE WINTER. HOWEVER, SHE LOVED BEING OUTSIDE JUST HATED HER BIG SNOWSUIT. LOVE, TONYA
Post a Comment