Tuesday, April 8, 2008

All Smiles




7 comments:

Mrs. Cindy Hull said...

By far, the cutest thing ever to grace this world. We are so proud she is a part of our lives. Mom and Dad

The Falco Family said...

that is too cute. i cant get over how much she looks just like you. sorry nate

Stacy said...

She is getting so big. I love it when they start to smile.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love her! I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!

Kathryn said...

She's so cute! You have a very beautiful family! It's great seeing fellow members on the web. Thanks for adding my site to your favorite list. Kathryn from BabyCoverz

herbie said...

Hello from Denver!! I know it's been awhile since we've chatted. I have officially become part of the blogging world.--Yeah, it's taken awhile to figure it out. Your girls are beautiful!! If you get a chance our blogsite is
www.herbie-brianandamy.blogspot.com

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I absolutely love the toothless open mouth smile! What sweetness! kelli