
We were able to attend stake conference with my parents because to was televised for the whole region. We heard from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf among others. One of the things he spoke about was our family's spiritual well being. It is important to have temporal and financial goals for our families but it is equally important to have spiritual goals for our families in order to be successful.

This weekend, Nana got Lilly a pink bat and some pink tennis balls to practice hitting with. Nate was tossing them to her in the living room (not really thinking she would hit one)- and she line drived one right over his head across the room. Then she hit one up against the wall too.- That's about when we decided the game needed to go outside.

Nate teaching Lilly her stance.--
Everyone came outside and played a little baseball game. Nate pitched me the ball telling me to hit the ball as hard as I could- so I did- and the ball missed Nate's balls by about two inches. It was sooo funny! Mostly because I don't think he thought I would hit it at all.


Junk in the trunk
4 comments:
I think every girl needs to know and be able to play some type of sport... So good job on training her! It sounds like she is a natural.
Nate should't ever under estimate the power of girls! Lily sounds like she is going to become a baseball player... heck with the cheerleading, dancing and all the other girly stuff. You guys have the cutest family!
Idaho looks so pretty... I forget how pretty it is in my memories : )
Cute fam Jen! Your girls look so much alike...I just want to pinch their adorable little cheeks! Keep up the good work ;)
Post a Comment