Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meg-ummy

Aww, isn't she delectably edible? I say 'yes'.
Learning to sit up all on her own. She sat here for about 45 minutes just happy to be sitting all by herself I think.
These are her two favorite toys. The kitty meows and she just adores it.
Lilly's new nickname for Megan is 'chunky-chunk'. I have no idea where she got it from but from the looks of this picture, I'd say she is right on base.

6 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

aaaahhh...so sweet. What more can I say? kelli

IRISH BERNT'S said...

SO ADORABLE AND CUTE....

Hollie said...

I love the last picture of Megan sleeping. She is so adorable. Thanks for the comment on our blog. Brian and Amy told us that you guys did a barbeque. We live closer now and still miss out on the reunions, we are losers. Have a great week and hopefully see you soon.

The Falco Family said...

she is totally ymuumy....I cant wait to play on the beach with her. Ty isnt going to know what to do with himself with all those pretty girls.
Thanks so much for the sephora gift card...havent cash in on any goods yet, cant wait to go shopping!

teamstowell said...

We still want more pictures! You can't post too much or too often! xoxo

Mrs. Cindy Hull said...

If that's not the best life has to offer I don't know what is! GAP would be wise to hire Meggy as their lead model.