Okay- I take that back, here's the best... Patti, Cliff, and Zach all went down in their clothes too. ah - good times good times. Thank you to Cory and Heath for letting us have your families - it isn't the same without them!
January 2016
8 years ago
6 comments:
We thought it was so great. Thanks for letting us come. I love the water slide pictures. That one of you makes me laugh, It looks like you got a lot of air. Ha Ha!
This is too funny. What a cute video. You should check out my friends post, here is the link. This is me being a little crazy on the slip n' slide... you are not the only one.
http://myersfamilyest2000.blogspot.com/2008/06/slip-n-slide.html
I had such a great time and Parker asked me when we got home, "when are we going back to the cabin?" So I know he loved it too! Anyway thanks for inviting us and for the fun slip n' slide. We should make that a tradition.
I'm glad you got in a last warm weekend! We're supposed to go to Bear Lake on Monday (with the high of 55 degrees). I think we'll cancel! kelli
You were catching some wicked air on that slip and slide! It looks like a blast! Wish we could have been there.
oh my gosh!!! jen you are too funny! i love this idea.
Post a Comment