
We just recently had the opportunity to revisit Nate's mission (Atlanta, Georgia). Faye Farrell hosted us the first day. During Nate's mission, he gained 15 pounds during the time he knew Faye. After having visited her myself, I can see why... :) She went through so much trouble to cook monsterous meals for us. She is a true southerner right down to her charming accent.

Lemuel Verner is another friend from Nate's mission. He lives by Athens, home of UGA. We had dinner with Lemuel and stayed the night in a hotel.

Lemuel's garden was extensive. He had watermelons, sweet potatoes, blueberries... Kinda cool to see a watermelon growing on a vine..
Nate was taken a back with the emotions he felt from being back in Atlanta after so long. Two days was definitley not long enough but I think Nate is satisfied for now.
3 comments:
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AT THE GOLF COURSE. CALL ME SOON AND WE WILL GO PLAY~
Wow. I'm impressed that he's actually kept in touch with mission acquaintances. What a great trip! kelli
What a great opportunity. Travis would love to go see his mission again; but taking the family to Romania is a little different story. I forgot that Nate gained that much weight... I think all of the friends were having a competition to see who could gain the most weight on their missions. I think Trav lost the most and it might of been Justin who gained the most?
Post a Comment