Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lilly Grace

Some funny things I don't want to forget.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Mom, that lady is really old huh?" (pointing and staring at elderly woman in store)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Mom, when summertime comes (pause) ... I will bring you a dandelion."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Mom, if you let me/give me _____________, I will getchya a sucker at the store later!? (smiling eagerly- thinking the same bribery I use on her will work on me)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Dad, I love you as big as Nana's house!"
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mom, why does he have big boobs like that?" - wonderment concerning an obese man standing by us in Wal Mart.
----------------------------------------------------------------










3 comments:

Hollie said...

I love your new background. That last comment about the mans large chest is hilarious. She is so cute.

The Williams Family said...

Lilly says the funniest things! I love your pics of them too =). Too Cute!

The Falco Family said...

Im sure she keeps you laughing!! So sweet =)....