
We finally seem to be getting a nice amount of snow on the ground.

We finally purchased a fake tree this year- yeah okay I hear some of you and your 'real trees are the best' opinions, but I would disagree with you. Nate picked it out and I just LOVE it! Notice the lack of ornamentation.... that's on the list of things to do after christmas.

I love our stockings too. Nate's and mine are traditional sock with the rounded toe and the girls are smaller with a pointy elf like toe. (so cute!)
1 comment:
THE TREE AND THE STOCKINGS, GIRL HOW DO YOU ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH AND BE SO PREGO..I REMEMBER THAT STAGE MAYBE I GOT A LOT DONE AND JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT I DON'T KNOW BUT YOU SEEM SO AMBITIOUS. MAYBE I WAS JUST TO FAT AND MISERABLE. KUDOS TO YOU AND YOUR MOTHERHOOD SKILLS...LOVE TONYA
Post a Comment