Monday, December 17, 2007

Here Comes the Baby....

Dilalated to a '3'- but accompanied by a firm, posterior cervix... We are continuing on with the plan of induction for Wednesday night and a birthday party on Thursday, the 20th. My mom has committed to bringing along her laptop so I can post while in the hospital so keep an eye on the blog for new pictures!

3 comments:

The Falco Family said...

WOW...I cant believe she is almost here! I cant wait to see her!
So sorry to here about the yucky throwing up day...
I hope the delivery goes very smooth and we can wait to see and hear all about Megan's arrival.
Love ya and we wish we could be there!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE DAY IS ALMOST HERE. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEW MEGAN TAYLOR AND HUG AND KISS HER. I HOPE YOUR DELIVERY GOES WELL AND ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE BABY! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP US POSTED SO WE CAN COME TO THE HOSPITAL AND SEE YOU..WE LOVE YOU AND ARE ANXIOUSLY AWAITING YOUR NEW ARRIVAL. CONGRATS NATE, JEN AND LILLY! TONYA

Anonymous said...

Bring on the baby!! Lots of luck for Wednesday/Thursday! After Lilly's smooth entrance, I know Megan will come to this earth a perfect little package. Can't wait to see pictures!