Monday, December 10, 2007

Megan's Room

Matchy-matchy
Nate built the changing table when Lil was born and luck would have it that I was able to find baskets to fit perfectly. A thank you goes out to my Aunt Kim who so lovingly sent the lamp base and shade. Thank you!
I love this tree photo holder. A thank you would have to go out to Tonya and Aunt Renae for the pb kids gift card.



2 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

So cute! So Myah is three and a half, and I still haven't done her room! poor deprived girl. kelli

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS LIKE THE ROOM CAME TOGETHER WELL, IT IS SO CUTE. I LOVE ALL THE MATCHING STUFF...NOW IF ONLY SHE WAS HERE TO ENJOY IT. NOT SOON ENOUGH, RIGHT? THE THING YOU BOUGHT WITH THE GIFT CARD IS CUTE TOO, I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU COULD ACTUALLY AFFORD SOMETHING WITH THE MONEY...LOVE TONYA