Monday, January 28, 2008

Memories

A 'stinkin cute' gal named Adrianne took some pictures of our family and the girls individually today. She has a blog for her photography and has posted a couple pics of my little ones. Check it out! http://capturedbyadrianne.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Lily looks like a blonde shirly temple... and a mini marilyn monroe :) And Megan is so alert! I just love them. That 'stinkin cute' gal did an awesome job

Anonymous said...

that was from rach... ha ha sorry

Kelli said...

Wow, they are so cute! What beautiful daughters.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

cute pics. So how much does she charge? There's nothing I hate more than taking the kids in for pictures, but maybe just maybe... Kelli

The Falco Family said...

Those pics are amazing! She did such a great job byt how hard when the subjects are so adorable!!
I love Lil's tutu with red bows...too cute!!
love ya Ray

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! THE PICS ARE GREAT-AND THEY SAT SO WELL!!TONYA