Friday, May 30, 2008

Camping Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend 2008 : Mission Campout
Nate brought two fourwheelers and the kids loved the muddy rides through the creek.
The girls got just as if not more dirty than the boys.
Saturday was rainy and cold- a perfect combination for napping in a warm trailer with the sound of rain pattering all around you.
The first night Meg and I hung out in the trailer - (I was pretty sick and she kept me company)
I had to include this picture of Boden being force fed by Cory- too funny.


Between Cliff dancing, Nate chasing Leslie with earthworms, Cory siphining water from the creek, and all the campfire stories being told, we had some good laughs- and really, that's what it's all about.

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Great Great Great video. I love it.

Travis

Stacy said...

I love that video of my dad dancing! Some people have never seen that side of him before and I'm glad you got it on camera.

teamstowell said...

What a lark! I think that video needs to go to U tube!!

Love the Meggy pic, she's getting so big (there goes a tear...). sniff sniff.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

brrr...looks cold. I think I'm not ready to camp until it warms up by about 20 degrees! By the looks of it, I'll be way to fat and pregnant to camp by then. Darn. kelli

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I think camping brings out the best and (and sometimes the most embarracing) in all of us. Good times! kelli