
She picked these "flowers" for me, but was quick to say that SHE would hold them FOR me...

My mom has a picture of me just like this one- reading and relaxing....

We helped my mom in her classroom and Lilly loved the that everything was her size, especially being able to "click" the computer all by herself.

Lilly helped by playing cubic blocks with Paisley

When we were done, Nana was so excited to show Lilly the awesome slide tower they have at her school, I warned her Lilly would be chicken.... and she was.
3 comments:
She is so cute! I just remembered I said I would send her a letter! I will get on that! Hope you are great. Hopefully we will see you soon!
This is the ONLY thing missing in Nashville.
:::tears:::
Hey Jen...I tried to check in on your family a couple months ago, and found you went private (I hadn't seen the post to e-mail you). Anyways, today I thought I'd just try and see, and whalaa- there you are again! So...I just spent the last hour reading past blogs - you have such a cute family, and it was fun getting caught up with you! nicky
Post a Comment