Tuesday, July 24, 2007

18 1/2 Week Update

So I thought I was going to the doctor today and receiving my script for an ultrasound... but Dr. Burton was insistant that I wait until I am exactly 20 weeks along. He said that they will have a better look at the heart and lungs if I wait. Nate has his high adventure campout next weekend so we will probably be waiting until Monday, August 6 to find out the sex. whatta bummer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liar liar, pants on fire. Boy or girl...? I'm calling Lilly for the real story.

Anonymous said...

Tyler really need a boy cousin (he is totally out numbered!) ... so we're hoping boy! BUT you broke the mold with your little princess ... so bring on another cutie like Lilly ANY DAY! Can't wait to hear about the news ... LOVE YOU!

(OH AND WE LOVE ANY KIND OF FISH ... so save some in the freezer for us for when we come visit ... I can make a mean Halibut Taco, YUM!)

Kelli said...

Hi Jen, Sorry that you have to wait longer. Let us all know when you find out. What a cute puppy. Is it related to Les' new pup? Can Lilly get any cuter???