Monday, July 2, 2007

Pay Came to Play!


I drove to Downey (30 min. away) to pick Paisley up and watch her today at my house. On the way home, Lilly sat hunched over the side of her carseat, peering at "Pay-Pay", and sang her songs all the way home! (songs including, ABCs, Popcorn Popping, Twinkle Twinkle, and she even counted all the way to 15 for Paisley several times.) Cuddled up on the couch to watch 'Ariel'
It was definitely different having a second child all day-- a good little taste of what I have to look forward to...which would be.... getting absolutely NOTHING done that I needed to get done! Not even 1 load of laundry was completely finished... I did tumble a certain load upwards of 35 times though...those girls seemed to need something every moment.... and I loved every moment.
Lilly in her 'tard' (leotard), and tutu skirt... constantly telling me, "Mom!, I goin ta dance class, okay?!"-- (love it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day was had by all! Can't wait to see if you will have another "ballerina" or a change of pace...perhaps a cowboy!

teamstowell said...

Jen, you look aweful!! You'd better eat something quick! I can't stand to see you look like this when your prego!! I'll overnight you a lasagna, okay! Maybe some Blue Bell too.