----------------------------------------------------
Lilly was a fish that didn't know how to swim at the pool. Nate couldn't keep ahold of her squirming and kicking to get off on her own (which is where the pink boat comes in handy). She absolutely loved it. And I'll tell you what I like... my new trailer!!! That's right! Couch, Bed, Toilet, Shower/Tub, stovetop, oven, microwave, A/C, TV/DVD, beautiful colors, and a big ol' awning on the side to keep us in the shade all day! I cannot tell you how nice it is to wake up camping at 7:00, turn on Dora for Lilly, throw some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the oven, empty my bladder (without having to put on shoes), and crawl back into bed! Oh baby! ....and yet, I'm sure we were the smallest, least pimped out 'outfit' on the grounds.... apparently, after a couple years, you start upgrading... :)
2 comments:
Love the picture with Nate and Lilly coming out of the slide.
So Fun!
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME. HOW FUN IS THE WATER PARK. LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS ARE. LOVE TONS, TONYA
Post a Comment