Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Dinosaur Pool

Our very own pool-- kind of...
I bought this really awesome pool for Lil complete with 100 toys and a slide!... Nate got it all inflated..... the part you do not see is an arch over the slide with a gint dinosaur head on it that can spit water from his mouth. Well, as Lilly headed out onto the deck to swim, she exclaimed
"I stay in da house mom, it's too scawee! too scawee mom!"
So later that day, I borrowed Parker because I KNEW he would like the pool-- and then maybe Lil would too.-- But no, he was scared of the dinosaur head as well... so it has been removed.
I left as Parker arrived to rent a movie and pick up dinner, when I got back, the dinosaur was gone, and the two toddlers were standing on either side of Nate, dumping water on his head. For a moment, all I could do is smile... he is such an amazing dad and uncle.

3 comments:

teamstowell said...

For a mom who seems to be up on trends, you sure have a hard time telling your dinosaurs and dragons apart. (That pool would be the latter of the two.) BUT NATE, I HAVE NEVER, NEVER SEEN TAN LINES LIKE THAT. wow.

Anonymous said...

Jen, so great catching up today! I need your vivacious butt in Texas. Oh by the way ... Ty was big time jealous of the Lilly's new pool ... where do I go to find such an extravagent spread?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.