Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Unborn Baby Update

I gotta tell ya, I just CANNOT wait to have another little baby that's all mine! Lately I've been reminiscing and it makes me anxious so then I stop... I just hate waiting for good things to come!

I saw my doctor today to hear what he had to say concerning the E.R. report. He did not order a follow up ultra sound and said with this small abruption, there is nothing he would be able to do different anyways.... so I go back on June 24 and get a script for the 20 week peek. In the e.r. last week, Nate swears he saw some testicles.... and the tech gave us a 75% that it was a boy-- but that percentage isn't high enough for me to run out and start shopping....so I guess Babies r Us will have to wait...Thank you for all your well wishes and concern... it really means a lot to know there are people thinking about you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen you are the toughest! What a scarry week you had ... Of course I don't think you're the parent of a toddler until you've dislodged something from their throat (we've already called 911 once!). I SO know that crazy mom feeling you get when it's "go time" and you can't remember crap! I'm thinking of you lots and know everything with the new kiddo is going to heal. Just a FYI, my sister in law had the same thing happen with her oldest son (12 years ago) and it healed perfectly. I know this will too. Love you! Ty-Ty sends kisses to Lilly!

teamstowell said...

Jen, you really don't have to worry. You're such a hard@*# nothing would dare get in the way of you and your baby. This is when it pays to be a descendant of "Tuff Marian".

Anonymous said...

JEN
SOUNDS LIKE ALL WENT WELL. YOU AND THE BABY WILL BE FINE. TESTICLES? JEN WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH A LITTLE BOY? HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE? KEEP ME POSTED AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. LOVE YOU! TONYA