Saturday afternoon we met up with my family in Preston for a picnic and a little water fun. Nate had fun wake boarding and slolom skiing. Lilly was flag girl on the boat and floating with her dad in the tube off shore. Rachel, Jason, and Miss Paisley were there to take part in the fun too. I wish I had a picture of Paisley in her zebra striped bikini to show. What a sweet baby! That night we ordered out chinese and sat on the deck watching a big fire being fought out behind mom and dad's house on the hill (country entertainment I guess). We all went to church the next morning and ate great big steaks for fathers day lunch. Another reminder to those special men in my life that I love them and appreciate them and everything they do.
January 2016
8 years ago
1 comment:
JEN CAN I SAY JUST HOW GORGEOUS YOU ARE...LOVE TONYA
Post a Comment