So Nana, Papa, and Uncle Cordy came for an early Christmas/Megan's first birthday before they flew out to Houston. We opened gifts and ate Texas Roadhouse and had a sleepover.
-----------------------------------------------
Above: Lilly fell asleep on Nate while he was reading her a Christmas book. What was so cute is, Nate didn't know she had fallen asleep so he was still reading the book to himself. :)
The girls in their Christmas dresses after church. Our sacrament meeting was amazing! The whole ward seemed to come together (or the ones with musical talent that is). The whole hour was music numbers by the primary, choir, and solos. It was perfect!
Now that Meg is walking, sitting in church is proven difficult. She was so sweet toddling around in the halls in her little dress- I could just eat her up! Lilly sits really well in sacrament. If she starts to act up we just threaten her with not being able to go to nursery and she straightens out instantaneously.- Love it!

I miss my family already. I love our little sleepovers and being with them in the morning. Mornings are my favorite part of the day. I love chatting with my mom as she is getting ready and feeding my dad breakfast. I even love watching Cordy take his morning bolus. I am hopeful to have EVERYONE together next year for the holiday, and I usually get what I want, so everyone start buying plane tickets!
I miss my family already. I love our little sleepovers and being with them in the morning. Mornings are my favorite part of the day. I love chatting with my mom as she is getting ready and feeding my dad breakfast. I even love watching Cordy take his morning bolus. I am hopeful to have EVERYONE together next year for the holiday, and I usually get what I want, so everyone start buying plane tickets!
Megan was all up in the boys business as they were assembling the Barbie Dream House.
No comments:
Post a Comment