
Sunday morning some of us went to Music and the Spoken Word at the Conference Center. We listened to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir (which was heavenly btw) and watched as the program was broadcasted live. Thanks to Leslie and Cory for watching the girls!
Later we all left and went our separate ways. We took Lilly to Build a Bear, ate lunch, and came home. The weekend was super fun! (Even the part when I dug poop out of Megan's butt) :) Can't wait til next year!

8 comments:
LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. I AM SO GLAD THE SLING WORKED. I AM JEALOUS THAT YOU GOT TO GO TO SLC. I LOVE IT AND ALTHOUGH IT IS CLOSE, NEVER MAKE IT THERE!
The pictures look so beautiful at Temple square. How fun!! Your family is adorable!!
Hey J! Rayanne and I were gushing about you last night. Jen you're so freakin adorable! You're family always trips a smile to my face! Thanks for the life you exude in this blog ... I get my caffine buzz from reading your happy (and funny)(and REAL) posts. love you more! xoxox
hi jen, your beautiful little girls are growing up so fast! it looks like your family has been very busy having fun!! good for you.
Ha! I found you! You told me to do a blog, so I did. Anyway, it took me forever to figure out. I'm computer illiterate. Your blog is so cute. Your kids are way cute. Fun stuff.
Love the pics! YOu guys are so cute!!!
Hey Poopheads, whats up?
Hello, my name is Jess Bradfield. I went to high school with a girl named Jen Hull and I was just wondering if it was the same Jen Hull Merrill. That Jen had acne all over her face...Oh wait that was me. I really don't enjoy the blog world so here is my email (I will blog back and forth if it must be) jessbradfield@yahoo.com
I have a song I would like for Jen to review for me. I know Jen is brutally honest and thats what I need. Sound good? good.
Jess
Oh yeah, I guess I better act like I am a nice guy, nice pics.
Post a Comment