--------------------------------------------------------------
She is now walking, attempts running, nods yes and no to let you know what she wants, eats solids, sleeps all night, waves hi and bye, jabbers on the phone, loves her blankie and binky, enjoys watching baby einstein movies, has 6 teeth, size 4 shoe, wears size 24 month pants, size 4 diapers, sports piggy tails, gives kisses, says "moo", and when she smiles we have to replace a fair amount of light bulbs in the room. Loves to Megan!
5 comments:
She sleeps through the night? When did that happen? YAE!! In her bed or yours? Well, my great and wonderful Parker, who has slept through the night since he was 3 months old no longer does. And being the worn out sucker that he has made me, I often give in and let him up into our bed. The girls would have had to cry themselves back to sleep.
I must be signed in as Jared somehow, that came from me, Erin.
Looks like its time to have another one pop out of the baby machine.
K. Check your email, I sent it.
Happy Birthday Megs....your getting to be such the big girl!
Post a Comment