Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lights at Temple Square

We just got back from a fun filled weekend in Salt Lake with the Merrill family and I think I speak for everyone when I say, "I am pooped!"
Friday we all arrived and ate at the Olive Garden for dinner.
Megan ate more than Lilly both nights we were gone. She was seriously putting it away.






We walked to Temple Square after dinner to see the lights and nativity. There is definitely a special feeling you have being around this sacred building with your family.

I borrowed this kangaroo pouch from Tonya and Megan LOVED it! I loved it!

After seeing the baby Jesus in the nativity outside, we went inside to sit around the Christus statue and listen to the words of the Savior. I couldn't help but sit there and think, one day, we will be back in his presence, sitting around him to hear his words just like this! It's so comforting to know who you are and where you are going and how you can get there.

No comments: