Monday, August 27, 2007

Bear Lake

Bear Lake was beautiful this last weekend. Good weather, good company, good eats, just a damn good time really. Activities included, camping, sleeping, golfing, sasquatching, eating, and frolicking on the beach.
Grandpa Cliff, Heath, Nate, and Cory
Our little family (and no- Nate does not have a white shirt on)
Lilly at the golf course-she and Parker had a blast playing in that little stream behind her (not good golf etiquette).
This is my favorite picture. Parker came up to me, set his turtle down, puffed out his chest, and ordered me to take his picture- what a character!



3 comments:

pepper53 said...

WHAT FUN PICTURES. IT WAS A GREAT WEEK-END. I LOVE BEING WITH ALL OF MY FAMILY

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun. I love your pictures

Anonymous said...

Coming from rexburg.... this blog is where I find the most cussing! Watch your d@*n mouth! J/K I especially like the tans of the men.