Thursday, August 2, 2007

Breakthroughs!

On Sunday, Nate and I decided to make the 'booga' disappear. If you don't know what I'm talking about, 'booga' is Lilly's pacifier, to which all three of us are I guess you could say- somewhat attached to. The first 48 hours were full of crying fits and feelings of desperation but now she almost seems like a different person. Best of all, no one died as predicted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday I took Lilly to Wal-Mart with me knowing there would be some kind of struggle to take place... but to my surprise, she was helpful, sweet, talkative, and said hello to everyone we passed. As we left, she finally got a 50 cent ride-- as promised everytime we walk in but never redeemed as we walk out. Good girl Lil'!

1 comment:

teamstowell said...

Lilly, we're so proud of you! You're getting so big...maybe mom will let you fly out to spend some time in Nashville! Go Lilly!!!