What I would give for some of my favortie ice cream. I actually woke up thinking about it. I looked for the website and was at first disappointed to find that it is sold as close to me as Phoenix :( Then I discovered that they will ship it to your home for you! 4 half gallon tubs of your favorite flavors for only $89! I have already called my dad to plant the seed of persuasion to at least get some to go with our pie on Thanksgiving. For those of you thinking this is sounding crazy ( i mean- who spends that kind of money for ice cream right?) , I want you to know, I feel sorry for you having not had the pleasure of this ice cream against your taste buds..... YES it is that good and I would have the guilt of not letting you in on the know how if I didn't blog about it. I would encourage you to at least read thier flavor list and what's inside some of the mixed flavors... it all I can do. *note*: I will be taking donations to go toward the shipment if anyone is interested....
5 comments:
cOUNT ME IN FOR TWENTY DOLLARS:)
OK, MAYBE 22.00
I CHANGED MY MIND. I'LL GO $30.00, BUT I GET TO LICK THE TUB.
If you guys would come visit, I'd get you all the Blue Bell you could stomach...and then some.
I had some this week sandwiched in between two betty crocker brownies. SO MUCH FOR THAT "LOW CARB DIET" ...
OH and $89.99 is SO WORTH IT! I bet if you did the math it's not THAT Bad! 5 bucks a scoop ... we'll okay its high .. but WORTH EVERY PENNY (and pound for that matter)!
Post a Comment