
Every year, at the end of the summer, Nate and I seem to turn to each other with the same thought....thought being, we didn't go to Bear Lake enough this summer. This week Nate wasn't going to be working much so we left Wednesday to camp, golf, swim, and eat shakes.
Wednesday afternoon, Nate came home with a new set of golf clubs for me (pink balls n all) and new clubs for Lilly too! What a surprise! Isn't he the best?
We played 9 holes Thursday with Nana and Papa, and 9 holes Friday by ourselves.
Lilly's new clubs are super cool. They look just like a real driver, wedge, and putter but Lilly sized. She loved them and everyone on the putting green couldn't stop talking about her.
I was happy to finally get our whole family in a shot like this.
Megan wasn't quite sure about Papa's hat... she almost looked a little scared.

Papa and Lilly taking a swing.
I should probably add that I finally parred my 17th hole I played. My first ever!
and... Nate hit a 350 yard drive to the green on hole 9! sweet!
Me and my sandcastle
Playing the enchanted slipper game on the beach.
Megan sat for the majority of our time on the beach, by herself in the shade- no whining- no fussing.
No whining that is until she saw the water up close. The look in her eyes was one of desperation to be submerged. Nate took her out and she had a hay day.
That night, we dutch ovened ribs, potatoes, and our new favortie, Monkey Bread.- yummy!
We hope to go back at least one more time- maybe twice before the season is up..
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I love the new family picture...what a sweet family you have.
Good job with the golfing....you will have to teach me your skills someday =)
Way to take advantage of the time you have. I love it over there, and just like you, at the end of summer, I always just want one more trip to bear lake. Cute pictures, cute girls, cute family...what more can I say? kelli
awesome! congrats on your par!!! you guys look so cute.
Post a Comment