Thanks goes out to ShanTay Spitzer. She photographed the girls and did an amazing job. She included 4x6 proofs, a CD, and she was kind enough to let Megan come back a second time (not that it helped a whole lot). There are so many fabulous pictures of Lilly- this isn't even half of 'em. Megan didn't do as well- but even so, ShanTay made her tearful expression beautiful. Note to Lewis Family, let me know which image is your faorite and I'll bring it/them to you this weekend!












9 comments:
ADORABLE. THOSE TURNED OUT SUPER CUTE AND THE OUTFITS ARE JUST OUTRAGEOUS, LOVE THEM!
I want a picture of the two girls together. They turned out nice.
Oh my gosh... these turned out so dang cute! Pictures like these are priceless! It helps to have such cute girls!
Those are SO cute! I love the ones of Megan and her sad faces. They do look awesome. You have some super cute girls there!
What amazing pictures!! I cant wait to join yall at the beach on Wednesday =)
I love love love the tummy shot of both girls laying on their tummies. And the cry pictures are pretty darn cute too. What sweet girls you have, and you're so good to actually go and get them photographed. kelli
Hi Jen,
First of all I can't believe you made those dresses! I love them. And I actually think the ones of Meg crying are my favorite! what a cute family you have :)
Oh I love those! I love the crying pics! You have got two beauty queens on your hands. Boys should be scared that Nate has all of those guns!
Very Beautiful! I love them all! I might have to borrow those tutu's someday. Just for Tandi though!(Not Parker)
Post a Comment