Weight: 17 lbs. 12 oz. (80th percentile)
Height: 27 1/4 inches (90th percentile)
Head Size: 44 centimeters (90th percentile)
.... do I really need to comment further?
A look into the playful schinanigans and everyday happenings that fill the lives of Nate, Jen, Lilly, Megan, and Lulu Puppy.
7 comments:
WATCH OUT NATE.... you are going to be in trouble when you daughters get to dating age. The boys are going to after them for sure! Megan is so cute. Great picture!
She is so cute! We miss her. Poor baby Wyatt he is only in the 30th percentile. I don't think being small is what guys really want to be.
There is that face AGAIN! I LOVE IT! You HAVE to post the bath time picture so i can look at that face all day long! love you meggy-moo!
she is simply adorable...she is growing so fast and looks so chunky healthy!
I'm gonna spread her on toast and eat her up...
she might be a little thick for toast, maybe a sturdy bagel instead. hee hee hee
Can I have her????
Or maybe Texas toast =)
Cant wait to love on both those girls soon
Post a Comment