Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Merrill Reunion: Bear Lake Beach

All the great-grandkids in the boat.
Thanks to a great connection from Dustin, we scored private beach front all day long.
Megan would not stop looking at the water.... the ripples, the waves crashing, the splashing.... I realized the next day that her eyes were burned from the looking and reflecting. :(
Bathing Beauty
Cleaning up in the sink of the camp trailer.

6 comments:

IRISH BERNT'S said...

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME! MEGAN LOOKS ALOT LIKE LILLY IN THAT SINK PICTURE BATHING-SHE IS SUCH A DOLL AND GROWING SO FAST. JEN YOU LOOK SO GOOD HOPE ALL IS WELL. LOVE YA~!

Kristy said...

I love the pic of Megan in the sink. She looks so cute! Looks like a fun day.

Stacy said...

I love all the pictures! I also love Bear Lake!! It's a good thing we are going back in a month or I would be so sad.

Hollie said...

I love the golfing pictures; that is so cute with Nate and his girls beside him. I love seeing Nate as a dad!! Who would of ever known he would have TWO cute, adorable girls. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun in Bear Lake... we love going there!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I totally love the picture of the girls from behind while watching their daddy play golf. So cute. It looks like a great time! kelli

The Falco Family said...

What a CUTE family you have!!!!
I miss you guys!